- Started career with a "Big 4" professional services firm.
- Assisted middle-market companies and their owner-executives with tax and other business challenges.
- Led firm-wide culture change and other human resource initiatives.
- Served as "executive-in-residence" with a global non-profit organization.
- Launched independent advisory practice in 2000.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The University of Michigan
- Master of Science from Baruch College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Personal Financial Specialist Credential holder
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Over 20 years of "Big 4" accounting, tax and practice management experience
- Vast range of experiences advising external and internal clients on tax, financial and human resource matters.
- Dedicated to serving through hands-on and board-level roles, including:
- White Plains Board of Education
- Leadership Detroit
- Adjunct accounting professor